The entrance of natural light into your homes and offices plays an important role in keeping the environment warm and bright. However, when you opt for glass room divider panels to do the job, particular concerns are related to privacy.
There are several types of glass for the glass room divider panels that will allow the natural light to enter to the fullest and maintain the privacy of the room you are in is quite essential. This article will specifically cover the types of glass you can apply to maintain your privacy, get natural light along with adding aesthetics to your interior.
Types of Glass Divider Panels:
These are the glasses you can opt for to get your glass panels made to take full advantage of natural light along with maintaining your privacy:
Textured Glass Panels:
If you are looking for something aesthetically appealing along with maintaining your privacy to the fullest, the textured glass doors are the best options. These types of glass doors have a pattern or a texture impressed into the panels to give them a decorative look.
Benefits of Textured Glass Panels:
• You can use textured glass walls when you don’t want your privacy to get disturbed. They are incredibly successful in distorting the view from the outside because of being almost opaque.
• While maintaining privacy, these glass separators allow the natural light to enter the room or office without any stoppage.
• They also help in increasing the visual ambiance of the interior.
• Comes with various texture choices so that you can choose the best one to go with the entire look of your house or office.
Frosted Glass Sliding Walls:
The translucent glass sliding panels come with a frosted appearance, and this effect is given to the plain sheets of glass through acid-etching and sandblasting. Due to one side being covered with the marked surface, the panels are responsible for blurring the images.
Benefits of Frosted Glass Sliding Doors:
• The frosted glass doors are effortless to clean, and you can clean them with just a piece of clean cloth.
• Although being translucent, the frosted glass doors allow plenty amount of sunlight to enter your home or office.
• If you don’t want to block out the light entering your home while maintaining privacy, the frosted glass doors are the wisest and most prominent choice allowing both.
• The frosted glass doors are energy efficient as they an ideal room temperature.
• They are even durable throughout the harsh weather.
• The frosted glass sliding doors also add a touch of elegance and style to the place it is installed in.
Tinted Glass Sliding Doors:
If you want to have the proper view of everything happening outside your room through the glass door but don’t want the outsiders to peek inside, tinted glass doors are the best choice for you. The primary function of tinted glass doors is to reduce the glare from the outside and maintain transparency from the inside by applying a color to the glass door.
Benefits of Tinted Glass Doors:
• The tinted glass doors help in reducing your energy bills as they absorb the heat entering your home, and as a result, they preserve the amount of heating used in your home, so you don’t have to put extra money into heating your home in harsh weathers.
• The tinted glass reduces the UV rays to reach your home or office to about 99%.
• The tinted glasses are exceptionally good when it comes to maintaining privacy as they do not allow outsiders to have a look inside.
• They can also be used in offices where you need your privacy to be maintained and want to keep things confidential.
• They are water and scratch-resistant, therefore highly durable.
• The tinted glass doors are super easy to clean; therefore, investing in them saves your time and money for cleaning them.
Switchable Privacy Glass Doors:
If you want to have glass doors that allow the sunlight when you need and stop it from entering when you require, the switchable privacy glass doors are here for your service. These kinds of glass doors belong to the high-tech category and can turn from being entirely transparent to being utterly opaque through a switch.
Benefits of Switchable Privacy Glass Doors:
• These kinds of glass doors allow your conference rooms to have privacy whenever needed and be transparent whenever needed, just with a switch.
• You can even allow the transparent glass to turn into translucent ones if you still want some light to enter in.
• The switchable privacy glass doors save you the struggle and cost of indulging in the hassle of window coverings. This is because you can have privacy or transparency whenever required.
• The switchable privacy glasses are exceptionally good in saving energy costs. They reduce the sun’s heat and thus reduce the costs to be invested in air conditioning the office or homes.
• The switchable privacy glass also reduces the need for lights and lamps because they can quickly turn transparent and allow the natural light to enter.
Why is Natural Light important to enter indoors?
While we have discussed all the options that can allow the natural light to enter your offices or homes, there is one question that may be popping up in your mind. Why is the entrance of natural light important?
This is because natural light reduces the health risks that fluorescent lights have to offer. It is also a great way to keep the office or home environment warm and bright throughout the day.